**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fantastic Friday!

Friday, Oct 24, 2008

I'm starting a new section in my blog: Fantastic Friday! Here I shall list the good writing (and sometimes non-writing, if they're exceptionally good) things that happened in the prior week. So here we go!

Thing #1) Requests for partials are in! (er, well, now it's singular, but still exciting!) So we shall wait and see. And not get too attached to said partial-requesting agent until the time is right.

Thing #2) The outline for Stream Pirates is coming along swimmingly. It's now at 27 pages, which means the novel will be at least 28. Yay for progress!

Thing #3) This is really just an extension of Thing #2 -- my Stream Pirates outline will be done in time for NaNoWriMo! This causes me great excitement, because I really didn't want to start this particular story without knowing where it was going.

Thing #4) This isn't writing related, and in fact will just label me as more of a dork: Tuesday marked one month until Twilight comes out! Also, the song for Bella's lullaby is now "unofficial", but I heart it greatly. To me, it is the perfect piano song. So bravo, Yiruma. You have achieved musical perfection.

I'm sure more "fantastic" things happened to me, but I don't want people to be jealous of my life. So I'll leave it at four for now. Have a fantastic last week of October, all :)

No comments: