**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fantastic Friday!

Friday, Oct 31, 2008

This week's Fantastic Friday is all about PIRATES!!

Good Thing #1) I am seriously getting into Stream Pirates. In honor of the upcoming NaNoWriMo, I watched both Treasure Planet and A Little Mermaid to get in the Stream Pirates mood. Bring on a November of piratic expeditions!

Thing #2) *drum roll* The Stream Pirates outline is DONE at a whooping 39 pages! I've never written an outline before, so I don't really know if that's long/short by today's outline standards. For me it seems long. But I'm pumped!

Thing #3) I saw a pirate today. Probably had something to do with Halloween, but it made me smile and twitch a little whilst trying to restrain myself from asking if they had any mermidon extract on them. That makes no sense to anyone who isn't me, but trust me, it'll be hysterical some day.

Thing #4) This has nothing to do with pirates/writing. Why does my last thing always have to do with Twilight? Until after the movie, this will be the norm. So this week's exciting Twilight thing is that tomorrow marks 21 days until the movie releases! I'm such a nerd. But it's fun to be a nerd when there are other nerds who will willingly go see a movie at midnight on a Thursday. Life is fun.

No comments: