**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tudor Tuesday!


Tuesday! Tudors! What could be better?

This week we're on to episode 301. Not as funny as last week's (but what could be funnier than spookily saying "You're not going to have good credit...or a head"?), but still chuckle-worthy.



The stats so far trivia-question-wise are as follows:

Mariah: 2
Litgirl01: 1

Today's trivia question is:

What was the name of the palace Henry VIII designed and constructed? (Hint: it no longer exists)

4 comments:

Mariah Irvin said...

Whitehall Palace?

I actually look forward to Tuesdays now.

Natalie Whipple said...

These chicks are funny, though I know nothing of the show. I get a kick out of them.

Renee Collins said...

he he, hilarious. :) Though, watching these little recaps make me totally wish that I had Showtime and could watch the real show.

As for the trivia . . . hmm. I was a history major in college, I should know this.

. . . but I don't. No clue.

Sara Raasch said...

Did I actually stump people this week?? Exciting!