**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Thursday, June 17, 2010

A's to the Q's

Thanks for the questions, guys! I always love these posts :)

Q from Kathryn: Ice cream flavor/animal/beverage of choice?

Ice cream flavor: Cheesecake. No, Sweet Cream. No, cheesecake. No, Sweet Cream. Agh. How can people have just ONE favorite??

Animal: Pembroke Welsh Corgis.


Need I say more?

Beverage: Vitamin Water.

My mouth waters just looking at it...


Q's from Natalie: When will I get to read another one of your books?

In 246 hours. Yeah, I'm that good.

No, not really. But it should definitely probably absolutely might be by the end of the summer.

Also, what's the craziest thing you think about doing and yet at the same time you'd never do?

Start exercising on a regular basis.


Q from Hayley: Okay out of all the story ideas you've used/thought of how many of them do you actually end up writing stuff for, and out of those how many would you consider completing to send to your agent?

Ooo I like this question. Hmm. Let me do the math:

Ideas: Too many to count.
Ideas with Meat (meaning I've actually started writing/thinking about them): 7
WIPs: 3
Finished Novels: 3
Sent to Agent: 1

5 comments:

Adam Heine said...

I really like Hayley's question. And your answer.

Hayley Lovell said...

Thanks for the answers Sara! And Pippa got so big! I remember when you sent me the pics of her when she was just a tiny little ball of fluff!

Kathryn Rose said...

Cheesecake...

My day is shot now.

K. M. Walton said...

The first time I read your answer to Hayley's question I thought you had 7 ideas about meat. Ha. I'm laughing at that. 7 books about meat.

Sara Raasch said...

KM -- Haha! I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out...whoopsie. It's true though -- I have an obsession with meat products. Bacon, ribs, hamburgers. You name it, I've written about it.