**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Contest! And Q&A

Before I get into my blog post, click over to Jill Wheeler's Follower Appreciation Contest. She was recently agented by the amazing Sarah Davies of Greenhouse Lit, and believe me, guys, you WANT to be one of her 100+ followers. This girl is GOING PLACES. And her baby is ridiculously cute.

On to my less-exciting-than-a-contest post:

So, it's been awhile. A lot has happened. I've come and I've gone, I've had depression-freak-outs and revelation-highs. As a fresh start to the summer, I'm opening up a Q&A round that can be about anything. Writing, depression, relationships. Don't hold back. It could even be an Anonymous question if you'd like. But ask anything, and I'll answer as honestly and optimistically as I can.

Post your questions by tomorrow evening, 9PM EST, and I'll pop up the answers tomorrow night sometime.

6 comments:

Kathryn Rose said...

Ice cream flavor/animal/beverage of choice?

(Seriously... how you answer says a lot about an individual!)

Natalie Whipple said...

When will I get to read another one of your books?

Also, what's the craziest thing you think about doing and yet at the same time you'd never do?

Kathryn Rose said...

Natalie, I know my answer to your second question. :) Good one!

Samantha Vérant said...

Natalie-
Spill the answer!

Hayley Lovell said...

No, I'm late!! Okay out of all the story ideas you've used/thought of how many of them do you actually end up writing stuff for, and out of those how many would you consider completing to send to your agent?

Long I know but it's something I've been wondering about. Oh and email me back soon I can't wait to hear from you ^__^

prashant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.