**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Things

Firstly, OMGLOOK. No seriously. Click it. You know you want to. CLICK IT. Okay. Aren't you glad you did?

I'd like to extend one big warmhearted WELCOME to Jill Wheeler as she enters the Realm of the Agented Authors. Welcome, Jill!! SO glad to have ya! Always room for one more :)

Secondly, I'm going to be AWOL 'til about next Saturday whilst I take some much needed time to recharge after these two hellish quarters. My to-do list:

1) Nothing
2) Nothing
3) REALLY nothing
4) Read

As for #4, my stack now looks like this:

I plan on adding THE TENSION OF OPPOSITES once I get my hands on a copy. My B&N's order got delayed. Blast the delivery service.

Any other books I should add to the stack this summer? This is just my next-week-doing-nothing-but-reading stack. Feel free to leave suggestions for the rest of the summer. I gotta get me caught up on stuff.

So til next Saturday, I bid thee all a happy week. Remember: next Saturday begins my summer-long, self-inflicted challenge. Don't let me forget, Evil Overlords Bloggers. I'm counting on you.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your reading time! And if you think steampunk is interesting and you haven't read Leviathan yet, I recommend it. :)

Jill Wheeler said...

*huggggggg*

Lovelovelove LOOKING FOR ALASKA. I'm working on PAPER TOWNS right now. So want to have John Green's wordbabies.

Hayley Lovell said...

I've got you covered Sara, I've got you covered. As for books I've got a long list I'll email to you once I piece it together! <3

Jade said...

Looking for Alaska rocks. I've read so many good books lately I don't know where to start. Have you read Graceling? Loved that. Guardian of Dead by Karen Healey. It's a debut by a New Zealand writer. It has some interesting Maori mythology.

That's all I can come up with since I just stumbled out of bed.

Cheyanne said...

oh gosh, I'm so jealous of your to do list!

And I'm so happy for Jill too!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ChristaCarol Jones said...

Yeah for relaxing! YAY FOR JILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!