**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer Goal Update

Summer Goal Word Count: 2106/50000

(Though, I realize now I'm doing it kind of strangely. I already had 20,000+ words written in my current WIP before I started, so I'll finish it before I reach the 50k overall-summer-goal mark. But never fear, as I plan on starting then on another WIP. Or maybe calling it even when I finish my current WIP and using the rest of summer for editing. Eh. Decisions.)

7 comments:

Natalie Whipple said...

Look at you! All productive and stuff. I'm very pleased:)

Jill Wheeler said...

You can do eeet!

Hayley Lovell said...

You can do it! Whoo go Sara, go Sara! I'm reprising my peppy cheerleader role, just in case you're wondering. Go Sara! Whoo!!!!!!!

Lisa_Gibson said...

Way to go! Keep cruisin' along and keep the Vitamin Water handy. ;)

Kathryn Rose said...

Keep going! :D

Samantha Vérant said...

Whip wip is which? I mean WIP? I mean? I don't know what I mean.

prashant said...

You can do eat!
Contextual Ad Network India