**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Monday, October 17, 2011

Things that make Monday worthwhile, Part 2

Last Monday I posted some good news regarding my friend Shannon Messenger.

Keeping with the good-news vein (because, let's face it, good news is INFINITELY BETTER than bad news), Shannon is hosting a WISHES COME TRUE contest in celebration of the awesomeness that is being unleashed upon the Universe in her name. Because her publisher is Aladdin.

That is so much fun it makes me squeal a little.

Shannon has clearly harnessed all the possibilities of being published by a publisher with such a FUN NAME. Not to mention that Aladdin is by far the best Disney movie, so that instantly adds two or three degrees of FUN on top of the already fun-filled excitingness of being published.

So go over there and partake in the magic wish-fulfilling that Shannon is bestowing upon us. Because you ain't never had a friend like her. YEAH!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go watch Aladdin.

No comments: