**For my most up-to-date happenings, check out my Tumblr page: sararaasch.tumblr.com.**

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

World Domination

I have this friend, see. And she's an evil genius who writes about dark and twisty things and has a terrifying World Domination Plot that makes me shudder in my sleep (in an equally twisted, excited way). And this friend has just unleashed Phase 3 of her World Domination Plot:

Taking over the US of A.

Now, I know what you're thinking: HOW WILL WE SURVIVE HER APOCALYPSE? But fear not -- once you accept her inevitable and undeniable Awesomeness, things look a whole lot brighter. Take, for instance, her OFFICIAL PUBLISHERS MARKETPLACE NOTIFICATION:

J.R. Johansson's INSOMNIA, about a teen boy who thought spending every night trapped in other people's dreams was bad, but discovers that losing control of his own body and mind is so much worse, to Brian Farrey at Flux, in a two-book deal, for publication in 2013, by Kathleen Rushall at Marsal Lyon Literary Agency (NA).

Might I also add that this is the same friend who already had Germany and Italy fighting over her. World Domination, see? Totally wasn't lying.

We all knew Germany and Italy rocked -- now we know that the US rocks equally hard. And in the Spring/Summer of 2013, ALL THREE COUNTRIES will be shuddering in their sleep from reading JR Johansson's INSOMNIA. So join the dark side. Because we will, at least, have cupcakes whilst shuddering in our sleep (in a twisted, excited way, of course).

YAY JENN!!

2 comments:

Carolyn V said...

Woohoo!!! I'm so excited for her!!!

J.R. Johansson said...

Yes, yes! Dark and twisty cupcakes for all my minions! Muahahahaha...*ahem*

Thank you, Sara! You crack me up. :) I hereby make you Lead Minion of The Dark Side!